Yes. Southwest Waterjet & Laser makes use of any type of cad file.
The maximum thickness that our machines can handle is as follows:
– laser cutting machines: 1″
– waterjet cutting machines: 10″
The tolerance of our machines is as follows:
– laser cutting machines: +/-.002″ (with repeatability within +/-.001″)
– waterjet cutting machines: +/-.005″
Our facility is about 22,000 square feet.
Southwest Waterjet & Laser is capable of working with oversized materials. The maximum size that our
machines can handle are as follows:
– laser cutting machines: dimensions 80″ x 160″ and thickness 1″
– waterjet cutting machines: dimensions 120″ x 240″ and thickness 8″
Yes, our staff is well-versed in the waterjet and laser cutting domain, and can guide you about what is best suited for your requirements. Contact us at [email protected] today to get started.