Southwest Waterjet & Laser utilizes the latest technology for contactless cutting of any material with
high precision. We deal in a wide range of materials, including stainless steel, ballistic/armor plating,
carbon steel, rubber, composites, red metals, granite, marble, honeycomb, mylar laminates, and exotic
metals, but excluding tempered glass and beryllium copper. Browse through the complete materials
listing here or contact us for further information.
Yes. Southwest Waterjet & Laser makes can use almost any type of CAD file.
The maximum thickness that our machines can handle is as follows:
– laser cutting machines: 1″
– waterjet cutting machines: 10″
The tolerance of our machines is as follows:
– laser cutting machines: +/-.002″ (with repeatability within +/-.001″)
– waterjet cutting machines: +/-.005″
Our facility is about 22,000 square feet.
Southwest Waterjet & Laser is capable of working with oversized materials. The maximum size that our
machines can handle are as follows:
– Laser cutting machines: dimensions 80″ x 160″ and thickness 1″
– Waterjet cutting machines: dimensions 120″ x 240″ and thickness 8
Yes, our staff is well-versed in the waterjet and laser cutting domain, and can guide you about what is best suited for your requirements. Contact us at [email protected] today to get started.